Todmorden Mills Heritage Site features a group of historic buildings set in the scenic Don Valley in the City of Toronto, Canada. The buildings were once part of the small industrial community of Todmorden. Todmorden Mills consists of two historic millers’ homes, a Brewery building dating from the 19th century and the renovated Papermill Theatre and Gallery.
The lumber mill was built in 1795 and was in operation until 1920. The building was later used for a riding stable. The Whitewood Riding School occupied the building between 1950 and 1963.
The Don Railway Station was moved to the site in 1969 and remained until 2009 when it was relocated to Roundhouse Park.